Toilet Replacement Program Submittal 2018
Please submit the following form after you read and accept the Toilet Replacement Program Eligibility and Rules. Please provide as much information as possible.
Toilet Replacement Program Eligibility and Rules
Program Eligibility and Rules
Please read and accept.
1. New WaterSense toilet issued to homeowners shall ONLY replace toilets which pre-date 1992. Toilets installed as part of newer construction OR toilets replaced in an existing bathroom after 1992 are not eligible for this program.
2. This voucher is non-transferable. Only the person whose name appears on the voucher can redeem and sign it.
3. Toilet received by homeowners for this program are for their own personal use in the homeowner’s private residence and shall not be resold.
4. The voucher is for the Granger-Hunter Improvement District WaterSense Toilet Replacement Program only. No refunds or rebates will be issued.
5. Granger-Hunter Improvement District makes no representation or warranty that the homeowner will be satisfied with the performance of the WaterSense toilet.
6. Granger-Hunter Improvement District assumes no liability for any loss, damage or expense in connection with the materials, workmanship or fitness of the WaterSense toilet; or the installation of the WaterSense toilet; or with the use of WaterSense toilet.
7. The homeowner hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless Granger-Hunter Improvement District and Jordan Valley Water Conservation District, their trustees, officers, and employees from any and all claims, losses, harms, costs, liabilities, damages, and expenses directly or indirectly resulting from or related to the WaterSense toilet.
8. Any WaterSense toilet for which a voucher is issued is subject to an on-site installation verification. If the WaterSense toilet installation cannot be verified, the homeowner shall return the WaterSense toilet to Granger-Hunter Improvement District. WaterSense toilets must be installed within 30 days of homeowner’s receipt of the WaterSense toilet.
9. Each toilet is warranted by the manufacturer of the product. Granger-Hunter Improvement District does not warrant or assume any liability for the design, manufacture, installation, or operation of any WaterSense toilet. Granger-Hunter Improvement District makes no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranty of merchantability and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, about any WaterSense toilet received, installed, or used by Homeowner. For manufacturer warranty information, please refer to manufacturer produced materials and instructions accompanying the specific WaterSense toilet.
10. Homeowner must not have received a WaterSense toilet from Granger-Hunter before.
Do Not Fill This Out